Automation of manual efforts can result in positive return on investment and at the same time will improve the delivery confidence of the software. Ivesia partners with its customers to automate their software testing and improve the quality of their delivery while decreasing long-term costs substantially.
Ivesia considers a number of parameters for automation testing that include:
- Maturity of the software;
- Number of regression test cases;
- Percentage of test cases that can be automated;
- Number of releases expected in a year;
- Number of regressions for every release;
- Appropriate automation tool;
- Ability and skills of resources to do script development;
- Cost of the tool and the roadmap for the software.
Ivesia provides a comprehensive automation solution for the quality assurance (QA) needs of any ISV. The below diagram represents the different phases of our automation testing approach:
Why Ivesia ?
- Delivery Confidence – increased test coverage, increased reliability and reduced failure
- Reduced Cost and Time – 80% reduction in time and 30% reduction in costs over extended periods of automation
- Strong Technology Expertise – Experience and expertise in a variety of test management tools and test automation tools; experience in developing scripts and automation frameworks
- Strategic Near Door Engagement – Collaboration across the table increases the probability of project success
- Accelerated Process Adoption – SEI CMMi Level 5 processes and flexibility to adhere to customer processes reduce risk and cost of execution
- Value Relationship – Transparent and flexible engagement models including low-risk pilots