Flexible, loosely coupled enterprise applications are becoming main-stream and Ivesia specializes in developing and deploying these open systems. Enterprises no longer purchase best-of-breed systems specific for their business processes and integrate them.
Enterprises are becoming connected and the decision makers need their information on the move. It is becoming increasingly difficult for them to access software applications, and they want them in their handheld devices, mobile phones, desktops and browsers.
Business users expect their applications to be intuitive, which will maximize the usage and will positively impact the business benefits. Enterprise applications should be as simple as using a business productivity application.
Ivesia has helped many enterprises address the challenges mentioned above and have provided systems that seamlessly fit into the enterprises’ existing IT ecosystem and improved efficiencies.
- Building applications for the connected enterprise – integration of systems and re-use of assets taken into consideration at the design phase itself
- Multi-protocol communication – capability to communicate with diverse devices
- User adoption – web 2.0 level integration to make the application intuitive and SOAfication of their existing applications to allow integration with other best-of-breed systems
- Building business intelligence capabilities by integrating the application with reporting tools
- eEnablement of applications and business critical reports
Why ivesia ?
- Enterprise Characteristics – Strong technology expertise in handling complex issues like security, access control, scalability, exception handling, and transactional consistency in enterprise systems
- Technology – Expertise in both legacy and newer technologies and exploiting them for business benefits
- Service Orientation – SOA expertise towards building loosely coupled enterprise applications
- Strategic Near Door Engagement – Collaboration across the table increases the probability of project success
- Accelerated Process Adoption – SEI CMMi level 5 processes and flexibility to adhere to customer’s processes reduce risk and cost of execution
- Value Relationship – Transparent and flexible engagement models including low-risk pilots