The financial services industry is increasingly getting commoditized and there is a pressing need for organizations to differentiate themselves from the rest of the pack. One of the top priorities is extending or migrating current IT systems to improve accessibility of reports that drive effective business decisions. The challenges faced by financial service industry are multi-fold, where the costs have to be kept under control, while it has to deliver profit quarter after quarter.
Ivesia’s specialized industry knowledge and technology expertise has allowed it to deliver value to all its engagements. Ivesia helps develop innovative, results-oriented, solutions to ensure that customers easily address the challenges of this industry. Ivesia helps its customer achieve cost reduction, improve operational efficiency, optimize IT portfolio, improve quality and accessibility.
- Business Requirements Analysis and Identifying IT Improvement Areas
- Packaged Software Development, Enhancement and Integration
- Application Development, Maintenance and Support
- Data Warehousing
- Business Intelligence, Analytics and Knowledge Services
- Independent Verification and Validation
- SOA of Packaged Software and Applications
Why Ivesia ?
- Enterprise Characteristics – Strong technology expertise in handling complex issues like security, access control, scalability, exception handling, and transactional consistency in enterprise systems
- Technology – Multi technology platform expertise, and financial service industry knowledge
- Service Orientation – SOA expertise towards building loosely coupled enterprise applications
- Rich Experience – Established customer base and track record of developing industry specific solutions and frameworks
- Strategic Near Door Engagement – Collaboration across the table increases the probability of project success
- Accelerated Process Adoption – SEI CMMi level 5 processes and flexibility to adhere to customer processes for reducing risk and cost of execution
- Value Relationship – Transparent and flexible engagement models including low-risk pilots