Posts Tagged ‘QA for websites’
Ivesia has a good experience in testing websites in various domains like Media & Entertainment, Dating, and Digital News Media. Though testing of websites requires minimal training and knowledge about application, it requires a tester to possess the skill of testing the site from Business user’s perspective
We consider the following aspects to QA on websites
- How user friendly is the site?
- Testing portion of websites which integrates the websites with network community like facebook, Twitter etc.
- How compatible is the website across various browsers?
- Of course, any Typo or verbiage problem in page content
- Accessing websites from iPhone using user agents or iPhone Simulator
- Verifying Statistics information like – Total Number of Visits, unique visits to site, Traffic observed in websites